Due to a number of regulations related to the parade permits and contacts, as
well as to avoid any misunderstanding, the following guidelines were created:
- All participants need to
register (it's completely
- Signs should be consistent with "Celebrating
the Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyle!"; No signs with profanity.
- Messages displayed through t-shirts, signs
and banners should be inclusive and respectful.
- Be respectful of other marchers and parade
- No nudity.
- Avoid confrontations with people who may be
making sarcastic comments about our non-vegan
- Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed.
- No littering along the parade route.
- No solicitations or passing any promo
materials at the event location without a prior arrangements
with the event organizers. Distributing promo or other
informational materials are allowed at the designated tables
CVPP Executive Committee reserve the right to change the rules
without a notice depending on circumstances.